March 13, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to 116 Dream Lane !

This Blog is the beginnings of an idea I have had for a good little while now. It is a blog that I will use to record and share with the world thoughts, ideas, and learning experiences I have throughout my everyday life.

At this point you are probably thinking to yourself; "why does this interest me?". But I'm sure that if you check back in on this blog on occasion you will find something very useful or thought provoking.

I believe that the posts made on 116 Dream Lane will end up being an 80/20 mix. For some this will be 80 percent nonsense with 20 percent useful information. Others however may see it as 80 percent useful. Either way it will end up being 100 percent interesting... ... That, of course is my own opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found this on your other sight. You always were a good writer! I find all your info interesting:)